Skip to content
Papaya facts and grow it
- Papaya can be grown indoor, just place it at the most warmer place in the room
- Papaya gives maximum fruit in 4-5 years and starts decreasing afterward.
- Male plant and female plant
- Mature fast in 6-9 months at hotter region and 9-11 months in cooler region.
- They can’t survive in frost.
- Produces flower in early spring and by the fall it bears mature fruits.
- They love a lot of water but don’t like stagnant water all the time in the roots.
- They generally grow up-to 8ft and little higher.